Our website has been revamped. We hope its easier for you to find information - please let us know if you come across any broken links!
Wednesday 20th September
- Annual General Meeting
was held at 7pm at the Maitlandfield Hotel, Haddington.
This year's speakers were Changeworks Affordable Warmth Team
If you would like a copy of any of the presentations please call the office.This year's Community Pride presentation is available - Here
- What are the signs of fuel poverty and dangers of living in a cold home?
- Warm Homes Discount - are you eligible?
- Fuel Debt - what to do about it
- Smart meters
- Switching tariffs
- Energy efficiency Top Tips
Latest Tenant Newsletter - Here
The 2017 Annual Performance Report is available Here
Social Housing Charter : Scottish Housing Regulator's Report for Homes for Life 2017- Here
For Company news click Here
Tenant Satisfaction Survey 2016 : Here
Housing (Scotland) Act 2014 : There are many changes to tenant's tenancy rights and how tenancies are managed that will be coming into force soon. We'll be in touch with you soon to consult on these changes. In the meantime here is a Tenant Guide
Complaints Procedure Please find the Complaints Procedure Here
Welfare Reform Please find information on Here
Digital Support for Universal Credit
Need help to look for work online or help with your Universal Credit Journal?
Support available in:
- Tranent Library, Monday 9.30am - 12pm
- North Berwick Library, Tuesday 9.30am - 12pm
- Dunbar Library, Wednesday 2pm - 4.30pm
- Haddington Library, Thursday 9.30am - 12pm
- Prestonpans Library, Friday 9.30am - 12pm
Just drop in - no appointment required