You can raise a complaint by getting in touch with us in any of the following ways:
- Phone: 01620 829300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person or by post: Homes for Life Housing Partnership, Tolbooth Gate, 57 Market Street, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 3JG - Our office is currently closed to the public. Click here for latest information and COVID updates.
When complaining, tell us:
- your full name, address and contact details
- as much as you can about the complaint
- what has gone wrong
- what outcome you are seeking
It is easier for us to address complaints if you make them quickly and directly to the service concerned. So please talk to a member of our staff within the service you are complaining about. Then they can try to resolve the issue.